Lord Aircraft Engine Shock Mount for Cessna, Gulfstream and Raytheon - J9613-49
- Will Ship in 2-3 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
** Lord Mount prices change frequently. The above price is not guaranteed.
** Customer will be notified of current price before order is shipped.
Aircraft Engine Shock Mount, Sold Each
LORD mounts from LORD Corporation set the standard for elastomeric engine mounts more than 50 years ago. In fact, they defined it.
Today, genuine LORD mounts continue to prove themselves at all levels of general aviation. That's why most major OEMs spec LORD mounts from LORD Corporation. And, why an overwhelming majority of service shops use only original LORD mounts.
- 172I-P SkyHawk Lycoming O-320-E2D
- 172 SkyHawk(1978) Lycoming O-320-D2J
- 172N SkyHawk II Lycoming O-320-H2AD
- 172RG Cutlass Lycoming O-360-A1F6
- 172Q Serial# 17275869 & On Lycoming O-360-AL/N
- 177 Cardinal Lycoming O-320-E2D
- 177A Cardinal Lycoming O-360-A2F
- 177B Cardinal Classic Lycoming O-360-A1F6D
Gulfstream American Corporation:
- AA-5B Serial#0001-0399 Lycoming O-360-A4K
- GA7 Cougar Lycoming O-320-D1D
Raytheon Aircraft :
- 76TC Dutchess Lycoming TO-360-C1A6D
- 76 Dutchess C/R Lycoming O-360-A1G6D