Mineral Hydraulic Oil - 1 Gallon - MIL-H-5606A
- Ships same day if ordered by 3pm CST
- Calculated at Checkout
MIL-H-5606A is a mineral oil based hydraulic fluid containing an oxidation inhibitor and a non-zinc anti-wear additive. It is dyed red for identification and leak detection purposes. It may be used in aviation and industrial hydraulic systems where very low temperature flow properties are desired and synthetic rubber seals are in use. It is not recommended for systems using natural rubber seals.
MIL-H-5606A can be used in both aircraft and non aviation hydraulic system with synthetic rubber components. Fluid #4 is intended for use as hydraulic fluid for landing gear retract systems, brakes, oelo stuts , controls, and shock absorbers.
- Superior low temperature flowability.
- Good anti-wear protection utilizing a non-zinc anti-wear additive.
- MIL-H-5606A is dyed red for easy identification and leak detection.
- Meets the requirements of MIL-H-5606A (obsolete) specifications for mineral aviation hydraulic fluids
- Product Code: 421-150
- Color: Red
- Density @ 15°C. kg.m³: 873.5
- Pour Point,° C max.: -60
- Flash Point,° C. min.:83
- cSt. @ -40°C: 480
- cSt. @ 100°C: 5.0
- Viscosity cP. @ -54°C: 2287
- TAN-E, mg KOH/g: 0.07
- MIL-H-5606A may also be used in industrial and mobil hydraulic systems when extremely low startup temperatures are expected.
- MIL-H-5606A can also be used in hydraulic systems calling for non-zinc type hydraulic fluids in low temperature applications.
- NOTE: MIL-H-5606A in aviation hydraulic systems specifying MIL-H-5606G approved "super clean" hydraulic fluids