The Sky-Tec ST3 for "large" series Continental Aircraft Engines (O-300-D through TSIO-550)
The Solenoid is not on the Unit. This Part Replaces C24ST3.
If you want the Solenoid on the Unit Please See C24ST5.
The new C24ST4 starter has been resigned from the ground-up to achieve incomparable, aggressive design goals:
- A patent-pending, common-sense design
- A simple, easy-to-install, bolt-on, maintenance-free starter that fits the entire "large" series Continental engines (with rear-mounted right-angle starter adapters) from O-300-D through TSIO-550 engines
- Incredibly low weight (only 6.5 lbs!)
- Little to no resistance to rotation when not cranking (great for older starter adapters)
- Highest torque possible with minimal current draw
- Attractively designed and affordably produced making it the first and only choice in lightweight large Teledyne Continental engine starters.
- Spins the prop at TCM recommended RPM - even with the battery in the back (great for Cessna!).
- The ST3 is designed to spin freely while at rest to maximize starter adapter life.
Approved starter for TCM O-300-D, -E, IO/TSIO-360, O/IO-470, IO/TSIO-520, IO/TSIO-550 engines.
OEM or PMA? Your Choice! See Related Products below for equivalent parts.
The best way to find a part? Use the Search box at the top. Search for the part number without the leading prefix. For Example: LW10207, enter as 10207. This will bring up all variants of the product.
Note: All prices "each" unless specified. Images represent attributes, not quantity. Application information is provided for reference only. Make sure to refer to the applicable airframe/engine manufacturer's manual for exact application information.