White Epoxy Propeller Coating - 12 Oz. Aerosol Spray Can - A152
Tempo A152 White Epoxy Propeller Coating will extend Propeller blade life. Compared to standard enamel and lacquer paints, Tempo's epoxy formula stays on the blade more flying hours; hence, with regular use, this formula can extend blade life.
- Fully dry in 1 to 2 hours.
- Recoat within 2 hours or after 2 weeks.
- Heat resistance up to 180 degrees F.
- Abrasion resistance is excellent.
- Adhesion is excellent.
- Corrosion resistance is excellent.
- Resin System: Epoxy Ester
- Dry Time: Tack free in 30 minutes.
*This is No Longer Available